Welcome to DYS Spring Flag Football
Flag Football 2022 Season
2022 Spring Flag Football Season's Resigation will OPEN 1/2/2021. Late fees will begin 2/15/21.
We are looking forward to seeing our players and families back on the field in 2022.
We will conduct player evaluations the week of Mid to March 2022 at Lunsford Middle School. (Rain or Shine) Please refer to the following schedule based on your age group.
- Tuesday, Date TDB March
- U12 – 5:30 to 6:30
- U15 - 6:30 to 7:30
- Wednesday, Date TBD March
- U8 – 5:30 to 6:30
- U10 - 6:30 to 7:30
Map URL for at Lunsford Middle School. (Rain or Shine) - https://goo.gl/maps/yi4dFFmDuDRWcLCQ7
Please complete the attached COVID Checklist and bring it with you to the player evaluations. We will be requiring a COVID Checklist be completed prior to any practice or game. Please coordinate with your head coach on how to complete this action during the season.
PLEASE NOTE - Parents are asked to stay onsite until the temperature is taken for their player. If a player has a temperature of >=100.4 the player will not be able to practice.
All players will be required to have masks this season to promote player safety. Mouthpieces are also required. We recommend that all players have cleats for playing on grass fields. All players should bring a water bottle to ensure they stay hydrated. Each Player should have their own hand sanitizer for practices and games.
- March Date TBD – Player Evaluations (Rain or Shine)
- Date TBD – Spring Break Week
- 1st Week of April 2022 – First week of Practice (Dates TBD by coaches)
- Mid April 2022 – First Games
- No Games for Memorial Day Weekend
- Mid June – End of Season Tournament
Mask Requirements (Per executive order 72 Amended 2/24/21)
Here are the requirements for face coverings for Spring 2022 TBD!!!!
- On sidelines-Masks required and 10ft of distancing
- Practice-Masks when closer than 10 feet
- Coaches-Masks when 10 feet of distance cannot be maintained
- Referees-Preferred, required when within 10 ft of person
- Spectators-Masks required when spectators cannot be 10ft apart. 250 spectator max per field.
- Bleachers-High school bleachers are useable as long as all distance requirements are followed
If you have additional questions, please contact
The Dulles Youth Sports League is a volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to providing a safe environment for youth to grow through teamwork, commitment, and sportsmanship.