as of September 8, 2019
Practices start Wednesday, September 11th
Fall 2019 Practice Details
- Practices held on Wednesdays September 11 - October 30
- Age requirements:
- Middle school kids of any skill level including beginners
- 5th graders of any skill level including beginners
- 4th graders with at least one year of prior experience
- Coach Mick Gross, email@example.com
- Practice arrival time: 6:15 PM
- Practice start time: 6:30 PM
- Practice end time (to be discussed at the practice)
- County PRCS fee
- Administrative costs
- Additional costs for parents may include a $15 USA Card (discussed at practice).
- A registration form will have to filed online after the first time arriving.
- Covered as a DYS sport activity outside of the USA Wrestling tournament structure.
Fall practice training approach and training schedule:
- Information online ~ Click Here
- Practice Design: Low/medium intensity that follow the “80:20 Rule” over the 8 week session
- 80% review & master essential technique; 20% learn advanced technique
- 80% takedowns and counter-offense; 20% top and bottom
- 80% drilling/technique; 20% situational wrestling/cross-training