as of September 2019
Wrestling Room Rules for Parents, Wrestlers, and Coaches
- No street shoes on wrestling mats.
- Parents and/or wrestlers help coaches wash or wipe mats with standard disinfectant liquids and mops to prevent spread of skin infections.
- No cursing.
- No foul language.
- No bullying.
- Respect the equipment and facilities so take care and measures to prevent damage.
- Respect high school coaches and administrator rules, inquiries, and directions.
- Pick up all trash even if it is not yours so high school coaches remain happy.
Rules for Coaches
- Attempt to lock wrestling rooms after practices are finished.
- Don't leave wrestlers along.
- Ensure parents/guardians have picked all kids up before leaving the facilities.
- Make sure there is at least one adult coach present at any practice with a USA leader coach card.
- Make sure head coach has an updated background check and coach leader card.